Brazos Valley Farmers Market is looking for meat and dairy vendors, though all applications will be reviewed by the market board. For both meat and dairy, proof of certification by the USDA is required. We are currently not accepting any new applications for baked good vendors.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please visit our “Become a Vendor” page to download an Application and the Rules and Regulations.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the farm of Carolyn Adair
- Registered Texas Longhorn Grass-Fed Beef
- (512) 560-1263
- Gluten-free products, and baby accessories
- find them on Facebook and Etsy
Beads by Design
- Traditional beaded jewelry finished with gold filled, sterling silver, and copper. Catholic and Anglican rosaries. Custom orders. Repairs.
Berry Ridge Farms
- Greens, melons, pumpkins, and other produce
- Seasonal fruits & vegetables
- Peaches, seasonal fruits, handwoven baskets
- Herb & Vegetable Starts
- Potted Plants
- 2 Brothers Salsa, freshly baked yeast & sweet breads, canned vegetables, crochet and knitted items, crafts
- Wood pens, bowls, various handmade items, and seasonal veggies
Circle J Farms
- Seasonal fruits and veggies including berries, apples, figs, pumpkins, pecans along with some fresh baked breads and cakes, pies, pasta, jams, jellies, pickles and other condiments and we do special orders with at least 3 days notice.
- 254-746-7899; 979-204-9933; 979-229-4308
Cox, Virginia / Nowlin, Elizabeth / Webster, Jean
- Eggs, jams and jellies, seasonal produce
- 979-255-6812 (Virginia); 979-406-2079 (Elizabeth)
Dog Run Farms
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables
Earth Galley Farms
- Aquaponics operation: fresh greens, seasonal produce
- Wheel-thrown stoneware pottery. Lead-free glaze. Safe for food and for use in your oven, microwave and dishwasher. Bowls, pitchers, plates, mugs.
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables, honey, crafts
Gendron HomeGrown Tomatoes (Patrick Gendron)
- Tomatoes and tomato plants
Harvest Moon Canning Co.
- Jams, jellies, fruit butter, conserves, marmalade, honey, dry mixes, produce, eggs, and sunflowers
- Follow us on Facebook!
- Jams, jellies, chow-chow, relishes, dried fruits, dog treats, summer lemonade, fresh fruit tarts, cookies, and candy on special occasions
Jimmy Bobby’s Sausage Company
- Fresh breakfast sausage and Italian sausage
- (979) 204-7762
Kelumac Christmas Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast
- Seasonal Fruits & Berries, vegetables, container plants,Living Christmas Tree transplants
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables
Lazy Bee Honey Co.
- honey, honey with comb, creamed honey
Living Water Pottery
- Facebook Page
Lone Star Olive Ranch
- (832) 445-4130
Made by James
- Specialty, seasonally-made, locally-grown pickles, preserves, chutneys, salsas and relishes; hand poured soy candles; assorted container grown trees.
- Heirloom plants, driftwood
- Greenhouse tomatoes, cucumbers and herbs, seasonal vegetables, eggs
No Worries Cattle Co.
- Grass-fed Lowline Black Angus USD Processed
- Lowline Black Angus Steer
- (979) 255-3436
Poppy’s Produce & Eggs
- Eggs, seasonal vegetables, home-baked breads and desserts, crafts
- Hand poured scented wax melts, room fragrances and jewelry
Simpkins, Wayne & Rena
- birdhouses, picture frames, wooden crafts, stained glass, crosses, homemade jewelry, shadow boxes
- November and December only
Sowers of Hope
- Jellies and jams, plants, hot holders, aprons, market bags, etc
TAMU Vegetable Crop Production Class
- Seasonal vegetables produced by TAMU Horticulture students
Texas Roots Co.
- 100% Soy Wax Candles & Melts
Triple Creek Gardens
- Berries, Peaches, Fresh seasonal produce
- 11234 Forsthoff Rd. Bryan, Texas (979-589-2787)
- Sweet sourdough breads, cinnamon rolls, cardamom twists, cookies, sweet breads, and some produce
Wild Type Ranch
Wise Family Farm
- Eggs, seasonal vegetables, pasture poultry